Social media marketing is, easily and decisively, the best way for any business to raise awareness and increase interest in their products or services. I've been able to successfully start dozens of new businesses - and scale already-existing businesses, thanks to social media.
Here's why social media is so powerful: because it's so pervasive in our everyday lives, and will continue to influence how people behave as time goes on. Not a day goes by where you, or someone around you, doesn't check their social media. As a business owner, this is a powerful concept.
Unfortunately . . .
MOST BUSINESSES FAIL AT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
For most businesses, keeping up to date on social media marketing takes too much time. Since time is a valuable asset for a business, social media marketing is often ignored.
Here's the good news: this failure for businesses is an opportunity for you. Businesses today will gladly pay thousands per month to have someone else manage their social media marketing.
As long as you can prove you know how to manage social media (which I'll show you how to do step by step), you can set up a service-based business that provides you recurring income.
Here are some of the many things I'll cover for you in this new program that trains on how to master social media (and, get small businesses to pay you for your services):
1. How to find companies that need help with their social media presence
2. The right, and best, way to use free videos to help any small business grow a highly-engaged audience of followers on social media
3. How to set up a new social media marketing agency, even if you've never started a business before (we'll provide you the forms, links to legal documents, contracts, and how-to instructions.)
4. How to set up multiple types of packages for your clients, so you can offer premium (i.e., highly-lucrative) services to certain clients
5. How to choose a name for your company, purchase a domain, and set up a simple website for getting clients (plus: how to set up a generic LLC that you can use to change your business names over time)
6. The best equipment to use for social media marketing (even though all you need is literally a phone with a camera, I'll show you what to buy when you want to upgrade your equipment)
7. Why naming your new social media business using your own name is a mistake (and what type of name you should choose instead)
8. How to make any business interesting, even if they're a mortuary (hint: it involves how to tell engaging stories on social media that attract followers, and keep them coming back for more)
9. How to set up email marketing funnels for small businesses, so they can collect leads, and monetize them over time (when you do this right, you'll build a long term asset for a business that increases in value as time goes on)
10. How to speak to business owners, use language they respond to, and negotiate win-win agreements
11. How to set up automation that runs your social media agency as hands free as possible, so you can travel the world, make money, and have fun
12. How to get small businesses to pay you, simply by providing them a valuable service that generates customers and profits every month using social media
13. The best way to track your social media marketing, so you can base your rate on money that's already been generated for the business (knowing how to do this is vital for setting up pricing agreements)
14. The exact business template I would use if I were starting over (I get asked this question all the time, this new program has everything anyone needs to get started, even if they're new to social media . . .)
15. Why you'll never feel alone while building your agency, thanks to a private Facebook group we'll create for members in this program
16. How to set up mutually beneficial collaborations between social media influencers and small businesses (as one of the top social media influencers in the world, I know how to do this better than anyone else)
17. How to use quizzes to attract new leads for a business (this new quiz approach works wonders for businesses because people love quizzes, especially ones that tell them more about themselves)
18. How to set up social media sales funnels for small businesses, so you can help them make more money and get rewarded while doing so (you'll learn the best practices for sales funnels that I've learned during $20m+ in marketing spend)
19. How to create social media content people cannot help but like, share, and comment on (and, how to automate or outsource this once you do)
20. How to apply these principles for creating a social media agency to your business, so you can avoid the cost of outsourcing (while this program focuses on helping anyone start a social media marketing agency, it can also be used to train staff on using the best social media marketing practices)
21. Why now is the best time to get "in" on social media marketing, how to stake your claim in this soon-to-be highly-competitive industry, and create a valuable, long-term business asset that pays you every month.
All of these lessons essentially give you practical, immediately-usable information that's better than any 4-year college or university education in 4 months, and for a fraction of the price.
If you're interested in getting started, let me explain . . .
HOW THIS 4-MONTH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PROGRAM WORKS:
MONTH #1 ” The first 30 days shows you what types of small businesses to help, how to form your company, get started with practicing on social media marketing on your own business.
MONTH #2 ” During the second month, I'll show you how to become a master of social media. You'll be given templates, checklists, and guides that are consistently updated over time, so you always have the most up-to-date info.
MONTH #3 - After I’ve shown you how to use social media, I’ll help set up your agency and get your first small business to pay you. I’ll give you the necessary info to set up the legal structure of your company, what contracts to use, and explain how to convince a small business to hire you.
MONTH #4 ” During this last month, we'll show you how to service your customers, build your team, and automate your workflow. This last month is all about making your service-based business as "hands free" as possible, so you can make more money without adding a ton of time-consuming work.
At the end of the 4-month period, you'll be given a Social Media Marketing Certification.
You'll be able to show off this certification to your peers, use it to increase authority when getting new clients, and identify yourself as someone who's learned from one of the world's leading experts on social media marketing.
3 NEW BONUSES AVAILABLE FOR FAST-ACTION TAKERS
The people who act quick will benefit most from these 3 bonuses, especially bonus #3.
BONUS #1 ” For a limited time, we'll be giving away 1 free ticket to any of our live events. This free ticket will be valid for an entire year. The value of this bonus is $1,200-$1,400.
BONUS #2 ” I'll give you access to one of my latest programs on how to create a cool lifestyle. This will be vital to you. The reason why is because as you start making more money using social media, you'll want to learn how to live a life most people dream about. The value of this is $497.
BONUS #3 ” After you've completed your 4 months, and received your certification, we'll add your name and contact info to a site dedicated to social media experts trained with this program. This way, whenever someone is looking for a social media expert, you'll have your name featured on a site that's supported by our brand.
This last bonus benefits the people who take action first. The reason why is because the sooner you go through this program, the more you'll have preferred treatment on the page.
WHY LISTEN TO Tai Lopez ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
There are few people today other than myself who know how to use social media to grow a business. Some of my recent social media accomplishments include:
» 635M minutes watched on my YouTube videos
» $21.7M in social media marketing testing
» One of the top 15 TedX talks of all time
» My YouTube videos are used by college professors to teach marketing